Why ClearPro Commercial Window Cleaning?
- We have served the Phoenix metro area since 1994
- We strive to provide our clients with the finest in professional window cleaning
- We are locally owned and operated
- We continually seek to understand and to exceed our customers’ expectations
- We are focused, fast, flexible, and innovative
- We utilize experienced, courteous, careful, uniformed technicians
- Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are core organizational values. They represent the cornerstone of all our business dealings.
- Stellar safety record – OSHA compliant
Customers Value Our Services
- Sparkling clean windows, doors, interior glass, and mirrors professionally cleaned on a regular schedule enhance the image to its guests and residents.
- Our customer oriented office staff is always available to assist you when you call.
- We provide reliable and on time QUALITY service.
- We are fully insured for your Peace of Mind
- Worker’s Compensation – Copperpoint Mutual
- $2 Million Unlimited Height General Liability – Austin Mutual
- Our prices represent a solid value.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Types of Buildings We Service
One to Five Story Buildings
Assisted Living Facilities
Retail Store Fronts
Pure Water Cleaning System Options
ClearPro offers both traditional and a pure water system cleaning option for many of our commercial clients. Exterior window panes, window frames, and window sills will be thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed with our state of the art 5 Stage pure water fed pole cleaning system in order to make your glass SPARKLE! This process does an excellent job of removing cob webs and loose dirt from around window frames and sills in addition to cleaning the glass. This process is safer and has economic advantages compared with the obvious problems associated with ladders, scaffolding and hydraulic platforms. ClearPro is able to offer the capability of cleaning windows on buildings up to five stories tall.
Originating in Europe nearly 40 years ago, pure water cleaning (also called water fed pole cleaning) is gaining in popularity in the United States. The system completely removes dissolved solids from tap water to less than 10 parts per million. Because the water is pure it actually becomes very aggressive, seeking out dirt molecules to attach to. This pure water is then pumped through a carbon fiber specialty pole to windows up to seven stories. The windows can then be thoroughly brushed and rinsed leaving a spot free shine once dry.
Exterior Window Cleaning
One Time Cleaning
Interior Window Cleaning
Considerations When Selecting a Contractor
Every window cleaning contractor bidding should have the following insurance coverages and be able to provide evidence to you that they are currently in force. (Go to the Insurance Page to learn more)
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: (A client’s insurance policy typically limits an injury claim on property to $5,000 which could leave the client exposed to a potential law suit should a worker be hurt on their property.)
- General Liability Insurance: ($2 Million or higher) with appropriate height coverage.
- Care, Custody, and Control Rider: (Insures from breakage or damage the items that must be handled and/ or moved to gain access to the glass to be cleaned)
- Voluntary Property Damage Rider: (Insures the windows or whatever is being worked on by a company’s employees from damage, breakage, etc. This coverage is not included in a general liability policy.)
- Detailed Background Checks: Every window cleaning contractor bidding on your project should be able to provide evidence that the employees who will be working on your property have passed a detailed background check. We can tell you with complete certainty that applicants who have failed our background checks due to shop lifting convictions, prior restraining orders, etc. are currently working as window cleaners for other local companies.
- $10,000 Dishonesty Bond: Most local window cleaners claim to be bonded. Some are. Some are not. Do not rely on bonding policies to protect you and your possessions. In our professional judgment, these policies are very inexpensive to buy and very difficult to collect from. Bonding policies cover a business’s employees but rarely, if ever, cover the business owner herself / himself personally.
- Journeyman Window Cleaners: The window contractor that you select should employ well trained window cleaners with years of experience servicing properties similar to yours. Many local window cleaning businesses hire folks off the street at close to minimum wage. These individuals, who have very little, if any, previous window cleaning experience, are then put to work cleaning without first receiving any formal training. They are expected to learn on the job.
Letter to Prospective Commercial Clients
ClearPro is excited at the opportunity to be an integral part of your team. We seek to earn the privilege of becoming your exclusive window cleaning company for you by demonstrating our professional window cleaning capabilities each and every time we service your properties.
Earning your continued trust and confidence in our workmanship and service is the most important task we undertake each and every day. All of us at ClearPro Window Cleaning understand that your complete satisfaction is the key to our on-going success.
Doing business with ClearPro Window Cleaning is easy. We have significant expertise in servicing commercial properties in Peoria, North Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley and Phoenix. Our professional, well trained, uniformed technicians arrive “like clockwork”. Clients appreciate the superior quality of our work, our attention to detail, and our ability to complete our service without being intrusive.
ClearPro Window Cleaning guarantees all work performed will be completed as specified in a professional, workman-like manner following standard trade practices, safety guidelines, and federal, state, and local regulations.
Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or require additional information. We would very much like to earn your business. You may reach us during normal business hours at (480) 459-5644.
We look forward to the opportunity to make your windows SPARKLE!
Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed…Period
“Our Reputation for Quality and Service is Spotless”